At Nova Dermatology, the wellbeing of our patients and staff is our priority. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation so that we can take care of you and other patients safely while reducing risk to our healthcare team.
- Prior to Visit-Complete Online Patient Forms/Consents: We strongly encourage patients to complete the check-in paperwork prior to your appointment to limit time spent in the lobby. When your appointment is scheduled, you will immediately receive an email from email@example.com with subject “Email Verification from Nova Dermatology” to sign up for our patient portal. Please verify your email then complete your intake forms. Please sign our office consent forms using an iPad or personal computer (Under “Appointments” at the top right). For detailed instructions, click here.
- Rescheduling Symptomatic Patients. If you have had fever, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea, loss of taste/smell or have had a known exposure to someone with COVID-19, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment or switched to a virtual visit.
- Patient Mask Requirement. In accordance with CDC and NJ State recommendations, all patients are required to bring a mask that covers your mouth & nose for the entirety of your visit unless instructed by Staff or Dr. Kopp to remove for examination. Please do not wear a mask with a valve.
- Limiting Guests. Please do not bring a guest to your appointment unless the patient is a minor or requires assistance. Guests, other than caregivers, will be asked to wait outside the practice.
- Social Distancing. We ask all patients to remain 6 feet from our staff and other patients at all times unless otherwise required for your examination.
- Sanitization. We will ask all patients to sanitize their hands upon entering the building. As per usual protocol, we will continue to disinfect the patient rooms between each patient in addition to sanitizing all high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Staff Protective Equipment. All staff will be wearing protective gear which may include masks, gloves and face shields.
Please call 856-520-8331 if you have any questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 policy.