IPL, also known as the “photofacial”, is a popular treatment because it can be tailored to address different concerns and has almost no “downtime”.
- Wrinkle & Fine Line Reduction
- Treatment of Redness, Blood Vessels & Burst Capillaries
- Hair Removal
- Reduction of sunspots, age spots, uneven pigmentation
- Improve dullness, decrease appearance of large pores, and treat early signs of aging
By combining laser therapy to induce collagen production and a good regimen of skincare products, results from laser skin resurfacing can have long-lasting results.
- Scar Treatment – Including acne scars and surgical scars
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Skin Resurfacing to decrease wrinkles, while tightening and smoothing the appearance of the skin
For optimal results, a series of XD and/or XF treatments is required usually a month apart. Depending on the intensity of the treatment, there may be a few days of redness and swelling after the procedure. Results are not as immediate as IPL as it takes time for collagen formation to occur.